We are proud to work with a number of peers and close partners across our projects, these are people and organisations who share our values and interests and act as our critical friend.
We work closely with our funders and supporters to build the infrastructure needed to support evaluation and continuous learning across the UK youth sector. If you have an idea for a project and are interested in funding and collaborating in any of the following areas, we’d love to hear from you:
- Collective impact and shared measurement approaches
- Scoping and developing shared data solutions
- Continuous quality improvement processes
- Research to find answers to unanswered questions
- Training and workforce development
- Improving impact and practice with Youth Voice
We use a tried and tested set of related approaches and methods throughout our work, all of which are open source and have been developed with colleagues across the youth sector. We’re always open to hearing new ideas and having explorative conversations.
Please get in touch with us at directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or contact Tim Leaman, Head of Partnerships to start a discussion.