Stay up to date and find out more about our upcoming events and opportunities.
The Impact Network is a peer network of youth sector organisations investing in changing the culture around impact measurement. Each network meeting has a different focus, and gives a space for likeminded peers and colleagues in the sector to come together to share knowledge and approaches to impact measurement. Find out more and sign up to the next Impact Network meeting in your area:
- North East: Tuesday 27 February 2024
- North West: TBC
- Yorkshire and Humber: TBC
- West Midlands: Tuesday 12 December 2023.
- London: Wednesday 29 November 2023
- South West: TBC
- East Midlands: Tuesday 14 November 2023, Thursday 11 January 2024.
- South East: Wednesday 17 January 2023
- East of England: Monday 11 December 2023, Tuesday 5 March 2024.
- Wales: Tuesday 28 November 2023, Thursday 11 January 2024.
- Scotland: Wednesday 29 November 2023
Drop us an email for more information on how to attend.
We have further developed a range of online and face-to-face training sessions for anyone looking to understand and improve the impact and quality of their work with young people. Explore our training modules here.
Leading impact and evaluation in an organisation has a particular set of demands. Often people with these roles are influencing organisational change and continuous quality improvement but without authority over people. This course will introduce you to key leadership and management theories to help you lead in this particular context.
Find out more and sign up here.