Leading Impact, Evaluation, and Quality Improvement Course
This course will introduce you to key leadership and management theories.
About the course
Leading impact and evaluation in an organisation has a particular set of demands. Often people with these roles are influencing organisational change and continuous quality improvement but without authority over people. This course will introduce you to key leadership and management theories to help you lead in this particular context.
The course is aimed at those in positions of leadership and management, especially for those who have a responsibility for monitoring, evaluation and impact measurement.
Why should you attend?
By the end of this full course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between management and leadership;
- Understand and apply key leadership theories to your own impact leadership practice;
- Understand the difference between power, authority and influence and how to use each;
- Understand and apply the relational leadership model in practice;
- Understand the characteristics of system leadership;
- Understand what collective impact is and its scope;
- Understand the benefits of collective impact; and
- Develop a project brief for collective impact with peers.
The course will also enable you to evidence the following national occupational standards:
YW24 Monitor and evaluate the impact of youth work strategy and delivery.
Module Details and dates
The course will be delivered over 3 sessions. You need to attend all three modules to complete this course. To book, please use the links under each module below.
- Module 1 - Impact Leadership and Change: 12 January 2024 at 9:30am-12:30pm.
- Module 2 – Relational Impact Leadership: 26 January 2024 at 9:30am-12:30pm.
- Module 3 – Collaborative Impact Leadership: 28 February 2024 at 9:30am-12:30pm.
Please note that there are 2 places available for each organisation on each of the courses.
Prior knowledge or training required:
A basic knowledge of leadership and management would be beneficial, along with monitoring, evaluation and impact measurement.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the course please contact us at email@example.com .